- Keep CNC Machines Clean and Lubricated: Regular cleaning and lubrication are essential for maintaining the optimal performance of CNC machines. This includes cleaning every part of the machine and replenishing lubricants as needed. By doing so, you can prolong the life of your CNC machine and prevent costly repairs.
- Develop a Routine Maintenance Schedule: It's important to develop a schedule of routine preventative maintenance tasks that help improve production efficiency and ensure the longevity of your CNC machine. This may include replacing worn parts, checking the alignment of spindles and cylinders, and inspecting the machine for any issues. PLASQUIP offers a range of technician services to help you develop and adhere to your maintenance schedule.
- Maintain Accurate Maintenance Records: Keeping detailed records of which machines have been serviced can help you plan for future maintenance and allocate necessary resources. PLASQUIP's technicians can help you maintain accurate maintenance records and provide advice on the best course of action for each machine.
- Establish Clear Maintenance Procedures: Clear communication about who is responsible for maintenance tasks is important for a good machine maintenance policy. Operators are often the first to notice problems, and PLASQUIP can help you create a work request process that ensures machine problems are reported and resolved quickly.
- Keep a Spare Parts Inventory: Downtime can severely impact a manufacturer's bottom line, so keeping a spare parts inventory is one way to minimize the potential damage caused by extended downtime. PLASQUIP not only sells a range of CNC equipment but also offers spare parts for quick repairs and replacement.
- Work with PLASQUIP's Technicians for Regular Maintenance: PLASQUIP offers a range of technician services for regular and preventative maintenance. By working with PLASQUIP's experienced technicians, you can ensure that your CNC machines are in top shape and running smoothly. Contact PLASQUIP today to learn more about their maintenance services and to receive a quote.
6 tips for CNC Machine Maintenance
BACK TO BLOGS